Decades of Excellence
Rosslyn Auto Body first opened in 1937, just a stone’s throw away from Key Bridge in Rosslyn.
In 1995, Steven Burton bought Rosslyn Auto Body and grew it to where we are today. He moved the shop from our previous location on Columbia Pike in Bailey’s Crossroads to where we are now in Alexandria.
We are a Deaf-owned business and family operated. This allows us to be team players with all our employees on a day-to-day basis.
Rosslyn Auto Body is affiliated with the Society of Collision Repair Specialists and the Washington Metropolitan Auto Body Association.